Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

July 12, 2011

Baby Girl Outfit (head to feet)!

I'm loving this outfit!!! I got the fabric from Walmart (of all places). I LOVE it! It was 1.50 a yard!

Every pattern I used for this outfit was free (except the bonnet pattern and I would GLADLY pay $5 for that pattern any day)!

Starting at the head and going down!

The Bonnet: Made from the pattern "The Beautiful Bonnet" found on Etsy! 

Photobucket

The Dress: The Itty Bitty Dress found on Made by Rae's site (this is a free newborn dress pattern).

Photobucket

The diaper Cover: Newborn Bloomers is also a free pattern made by Bonnie over at Fish Sticks and Fries. Oh and while you're over there check out her new announcement! Her patterns are now for sale in PDF format!!!

Photobucket

The Shoes: Pleated Mary Janes also a free pattern.

Photobucket

The whole outfit together:

Photobucket

Feel free to go by print out the pattern and make your girl up a new outfit from head to toe!

My goal is to make the older sister and dress using the same fabric as above and using the Summer Dress Pattern I sewed here. I also plan to make Van a tie to match with this pattern off of Etsy. This is the pattern I used to make his Christmas tie and his Easter tie (hmmm...no picture of their matching Easter Outfits, I'll have to post that one another time)!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails