Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

October 6, 2008

Another Dress & No Quilt (yet)

I finished another dress for A. Same as this one. I got the fabric awhile ago and LOVE it! The dress went together WAY quicker now since I already made it once and knew what I was doing. I may try and make a hat to match (it came w/ instructions for one, but I don't have all the material that I need and I'm not sure David will know what it is). I did a double stitch on the hem (not for looks) but to reinforce it a bit more (it looks kind of weird in the picture but it's straight). :)

I have some more fabric, I may make another one or wait and see.

A few pics:I've got a few things I need to figure out before I can finish up A's quilt and I don't need it for awhile yet. So I have decided to put that on the back burner yet again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails