Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

October 15, 2008

Stay Tuned!

I'm almost finished w/ A's Halloween Costume! We are planning on taking A to the nursing home before trick-or-treating begins and let her hand out some pictures that she "colored" for some of the older folks. I got this idea from a couple in our church and thought it was a GREAT idea. We have been taking her to the nursing home service off and on since she was little and it's something I would love to continue to do (I wasn't fond of nursing homes until I was in high school. I started helping a man in my church with a service he did every Wednesday during the summer I have since learned to love them). We will take her out for candy after that.

Sooooo.....

Stay tuned for Costume finished pics and I will also share a few of her at the nursing home after halloween!

All I'm going to say about the costume is atennas, polka dots, tutus, tights, and wings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did you make your title? When I make a blog it's so plain looking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails