Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

May 19, 2011

What I need to Sew List

I'm going to add a what I need to sew list on my sidebar so I can keep myself organized instead of starting a lot of different projects at once...does anyone else do that?! I find myself saying "Oh I need to do this" than I find something really cute and think...oh that would be fun...but I want to finish up some of my unfinished items before I start cutting out new things!

So on the side of my blog you'll see what I'm working on. The only thing that will take lead over all is a dress pattern I'm testing for a friend. Her computer crashed so we are still waiting for the pattern to come to us to test but until that comes I'll start working on some other stuff!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails