Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

April 5, 2011

Diapers.....girly!! *Lots of Pics*

This is my first time making a Girly Newborn Diaper!! I didn't start cloth diapering Annika until she was around 6 or 7 months old. I made Van a few newborn diapers, but not to many (I'm afraid I didn't do a very good job clothe diaper). I plan to stick with it this time as it seems I will have 2 in diapers at the same time (Van told me he's not going to potty train)! ;)

Here's what I got done so far!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All three together:

I think they turned out pretty good for my first time serging diapers and using the Darling Diaper Unlimited Pattern. 
If you are looking into cloth diapering and want to make your I highly recommend this pattern you can make any diaper out there with this pattern! You can find more information here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails