Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

February 16, 2011

Thrift Store Fabric Find...

I get a lot of my fabric from thrift stores! Well today I stoped at a thrift store in town that changed ownership (which I didn't know about). The lady remembered me from visiting one in another town, which I visited only once before Annika was born (I purchased a changing table from there). I was shocked she remembered me and remembered that I was a young pastor's wife. Talk about a good business owner.

As I was browsing I noticed she had a just a tiny bit of fabric (something like 3 different types). When I got to the bottom of the pile I came onto this!

Photobucket

How cute is that?!?! The best thing I paid only $2.99 for 3 yards! It's still selling at Joann's for $7.49 a yard (and never even washed)!!

Hmmm...project....I have a sweet little girl who is going to be turning 4 in less than a  month....wouldn't a cute Amelia top like this or this look sweet for her birthday party?!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails