Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

January 12, 2008

Knifty Knitter

I got this cool contraption called the "Knifty Knitter" awhile ago. While I have been using it for about a year now, I have really made a lot of hats on it. You can make just about anything on it. I have only made hats with it, but am going to branch out soon and make a shawl for baby love. Here are a few pics of some of the hats that I have made.



These are the first ones I have made (the yarn was free so I just used what I had for practice)







Here are some action shots of more recent ones. :) I have since made a pink one w/ fuzz (I'll add pictures another time. I have also made 2 that are similar to the maroon & pink one but in navy blue and gray for two little boys (a couple months younger than Annika).



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails