Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

December 18, 2007

My favorite things about Christmas...


Christmas has to be my most favorite holiday. One very important reason is that it was when my Lord and Savior left His heavenly home to become a baby and live a perfect sinless life. Only to later die on the cross for my sins so that I may one day live with Him.

I wanted to share a few other reasons with you also...


1. I love spending time with family and friends, we live far from our families, so any chance we can get back to see them is great!! We have made many friends here and we enjoy spending time with them when we can't be with our own family.

2. Christmas music....I absolutely LOVE Christmas music. I start playing Christmas music the weekend after Thanksgiving and play it sometimes all the way until the snow is gone...or until my husband gets sick and tired of it. :o)

3. Christmas cookies and other goodies....my favorite are peanut butter blossoms (pictured above).

4. presents...my husband always teases me that my one most selfish trait is that I love to get presents (I would have to agree with him). While I love to give presents, I also love to get presents!!

5. I also like the snow...I like it but I don't like to drive in it. I couldn't imagine a Christmas without snow sometime during that time (although last year was awful close). :o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails