Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

November 18, 2007

Beware: The Baby Bug



This is a warning about the baby bug. It can come at anytime (morning, noon, or night). It will bite at any place. They are everywhere! They will bite anyone (man, women, child). BEWARE!!!

Okay so now that Annika is 8 months old (and the fact that there are 4 around her age and another one due at our church) everyone has asked, "have you got bit by the baby bug yet?" Well to answer it honestly.....NOPE! I have not, I am content with my one and only baby love (a.k.a. Annika). I am in no need of another so little. This is not to say we will not have any more. I am just not wanting another one soon.

So I say to the baby bug...stay away and don't bite me yet, I'm not ready, do not bite anyone I know (mainly my husband either...I'm not ready)!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails