Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

November 19, 2007

Christmas Hats for Babies....



I have been looking all over for a Christmas Hat for Annika (she doesn't have enough hair for a bow and she looks silly in a head band). I have found one online but of course it is not the right size. So my last resort was to go and buy a pattern and fabric and make the hat myself. I went to Wal-mart and bought a pattern which cost me about $6 and bought 1 yrd. of Velvet (to match her Christmas dress). This also cost me $6 and for an accent I bought some buttons that I payed $1 for. So altogether this hat will have cost me about $13. Did I mention the Christmas dress was free....figure that out!!! :o)

I will post a picture when I get it done...hopefully I will get it done! :o)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails