Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

June 8, 2008

recycling old books

I just recently found a website on how to recycle old books. It's a great idea and VERY cute! Doesn't look to hard to do either. I'm thinking this will have to go on my "to do list" (now that I am finished with making A's cloth diapers for a bit). I can work on making some of these as gifts. How hard is it to find used books at a thrift store?!?! NOT VERY and THEY'RE CHEAP!! So here's a link to the tutorial and some pictures:

Link: http://www.curbly.com/Chrisjob/posts/4164-Curbly-Video-Podcast-How-to-Make-a-Handbag-out-of-a-Recycled-Book-

Pictures:

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is really cool! I bet you could make lots of money at craft shows, selling those!

Ruth said...

What a clever idea! Thanks for the link to the tutorial. Have you made yours yet?

G.AruljothiKarikalan said...

really a nice idea....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails