Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

April 5, 2014

Review: Fishsticks Design: {FREE} Tank Pattern


 Bonnie over at Fishsticks Design offered up a great tank pattern for FREE! However, while this pattern is super awesome, Annika has grown out of this size. You can bet my excitement when she said she was picking testers for larger sizes! I was all on top of that!

I was so lucky to test this pattern for her. We love the way it fits Annika! It was a really easy sew also! We love the length and width. We added a little freezer paper stencil (I'll share a tutorial on that another time it's super fun and easy and my go to gift when I need a fun shirt for someone) to the front for my bug-loving 7 year old!


She even went to find her bug headband to wear. :)



We liked it so much we whipped up another with a pair of matching shorts for summer pjs for her! You can bet that more of these tanks will be made!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails