Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

March 26, 2014

Sneak peak at some sewing...


I have a lot I have sewn in the last couple of years.

Super Hero:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


How cute are they?!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

And a baby in a mask? <3
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

To others: a-line jumper from the Scientific Seamstress

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Another a-line jumper and one of my all time favorites!!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

A few things for the boys:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos


Coming home outfit: Fishsticks Design-Jaime Jumper:
:Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Some skirts from this past fall for both girls using Little Lizard King Retro Glam Skirt Pattern (modified):

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos This is just a few of the things I have done. I'm sure I'll share more in the future!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails