Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

September 15, 2010

The Charlotte Dress

When I purcased the Amelia top pattern, I also purchased the Charlotte Dress pattern from Mama Stellato The fabric for this dress came from a man in our church who got it for us. I wasn't sure what to add with it to make it pop so I had some of this orange gingham in my stash. If you look close (kind of hard to tell in the pictures) but the center of the flowers are green and orange. I think the orange really makes it look cheerful!

I made the dress a 5T (with some added length because of the orange gingham at the bottom). I did however end up bringing it in on the sides and sleeves (after the pictures were taken). I'm glad I decided to do this as it fits her better (she originally just moved up to a 4T and I probably should of stuck with that size).


Make sure you check out Mama Stellato's blog for new and upcoming patterns or you can check her Etsy Shop!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails