Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

July 16, 2010

Book Review- Sarah's Garden

Sarah's Garden by Kelly Long

"Quite by accident, Sarah King has fallen in love. But this love is forbidden, and could cost her everything she holds dear."

Growing up I never tired of seeing the Amish Community near my little town in Wisconsin. They have also seemed like hard working individuals. That is the reason why I chose this book from Booksneeze to review. This book was about a young Amish girl who falls in love with her neighbor who is a young veterinarian. But this love is forbidden because the young veterinarian is not Amish (he is English). Through the book you can see their young love. However, by Sarah loving Grant and marrying him she could loose everything, her family, her community, and her home.

Long's book was very well written. The characters are well developed the plot is understand and real (you can imagine it happening the events did not seem made up. However, this story similar to other books written about young Amish people falling in love with those outside the Amish community. It is kind of predictable before you even get to the end of the book.

I did enjoy the book and even though the ending was a bit predictable I would recommend this book to others.

I received a copy of this book as a complimentary copy to review. The above review is my honest opinion of the book.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails