Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

April 5, 2010

More New Pants & A Sweater Vest

Remember these front pocket pants I made for Van a few weeks ago?!? I used the tutorial from here. I LOVE these pants. So I had some really cute little dinosaur print material that I had gotten a couple years ago at a garage sale and decided to turn them into another pair of pants. But this time I wanted to try something new so I went to Dana's tutorial here (on how to make a sweater vest from an old sweater).

The sweater vest was sooo easy to make! I will definetly be whipping up more of these in the future! I used an old sweater that I have had since high school (in fact I think it was a hand-me down from one of my sisters), I know...I know...why do I have something that old....well because I use to wear it ALL.THE.TIME! It was such a comfortable sweater and it didn't look too bad (except faded a bit), but it does look adorable on my little guy! For the arm wholes and neck line I cut up an old polo shirt in kind of a mustard yellow color. I really like the colors and I really like the look of the sweater!

Here's a close up of the pants:



Here's an action shot of Van in his new sweater and pants!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

What a cute outfit! Nice work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails