Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

April 11, 2009

A New Shirt

I just made this shirt for A today. It's a suppose to be a VERY easy pattern for some reason I had problems with it (but it calls only for elastic). I have made two so far, my measuring on the first one was WAY off so I made it into a night gown. Which she LOVES!! This is the second one that I have made, still a bit long but I was able to tuck it under and I think it looks pretty good. I will be making some more of these. Sorry about the bed head she just woke up from a nap and was excited to get outside for her Easter egg hunt.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Laura said...

That is really cute! What pattern did you use? I've been wanting to make a t-shirt for Selena but it seems all the patterns I have are just a little too big.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails