Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

January 28, 2009

Yesterdays Happenings **LOTS of pictures**!

Yesterday was a very busy day for me. I was able to get a tons done!
A few things I got done....
  • Organized A's room (we're slowly getting ready to move her into a different room and get ready for the baby who will be moved into this room) and closet (although it may not look quite so organized to you it really is)
  • Cleaned and organized the bathroom.
  • Cleaned and organized the refrigerator (this was a much needed task)
  • 4 Loads of laundry (don't worry I didn't take pictures of my laundry)!! :)
  • Washed the fabric for my carrier I want to work on someday
  • And last but not least I was able to finish some hair bows for A. I did these while watching Biggest Loser (the only television program I watch besides sports)!!
(the almost finished ones I just need to cut off the "xtra" tails)

(the not finished ones they need center knots yet)
  • I also went to a ladies Bible study.

It's all done in a days work!! :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Very impressive! Love your hair bows, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails