Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

January 30, 2009

Lasagna and Baby Carrier

I'm going to keep this short and sweet (I have a whiny little girl). Yesterday was a pretty eventful day. I was able to make 3 lasagna's (which I separated into 6 9x9 pans in case we or someone else is in need of a quick meal). I also was able to make a baby carrier.

I was able to get up early before anyone was up and start on these, so when A woke up and decided she wanted to "help" I was almost finished with them!!



For the baby carrier, I finished that this morning and because I have not showered yet and have no baby....you get a chair and a monkey! :) I can't find the tutorial I used for this right now, but will find it and share it w/ you.




Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The baby carrier is cute!

Question: How do you store the lasagna? Are you able to freeze them in the dishes they are in? I'm wanting to get into batch cooking (eventually) and just thought I'd ask :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails