Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

November 13, 2008

Family Update!

Sorry about not being a very good blogger lately. Life always seems to get a little more busy around the holidays! My husband is a full time associate pastor but also taking classes part-time at seminary so we don't see him as often as we would like. On top of that I am now working at an in-home daycare once a week and lately have been doing a lot of watching other kids also. Life just seems to be going down the fast track. I'm hoping to sew something soon, but not sure what to sew. If you have any ideas leave a comment!! :)

It's hard be believe that Thanksgiving is only a couple weeks away!!! A and I will be taking the train back to see my mom and family back home and then we will catch a ride back with my in-laws to go to my husband's grandparent's house for Thanksgiving (where we will meet my husband).

Since I have no projects to show you and posts aren't much fun without pictures here are a few recent pictures of A that I took yesterday (playing in the snow...which is now gone).

Annika & Mr. Snowman


What happens when you have a puppy that likes to eat sticks....

Poor Mr. Snowman!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails