Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

September 12, 2008

Out of the Loop

I have to apologize to my readers (all 5 of you). :) I have been a very bad blogger this week. I am watching an in-home daycare for a friend who is away on vacation and it ended up being a lot more work than I expected. I leave at 6:20 am and return home at 5:30 pm. By the time I get home I don't have time to do much of anything or think (as I am wiped). I will be watching them Monday-Thursday of next week also. I'll try and get a post up on Friday, but I need to get A in for her 18 month check up and then later that day we are leaving to go to WI for my sister's wedding. We will be back the following Tuesday (as David has classes on Wednesday).

Well I'm off as I have one very crabby and tired little girl. She doesn't like getting up at 6:20am when her mornings usually start at 8:30 am...Mommy likes the 8:30 am morning wake-up time better also (as I usually blog at this time and clean house a little)!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails