Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

September 1, 2008

A's Fancy Dress

Here is the dress that was made for A for my sister's wedding coming up in less than 4 weeks. Noticed I say "was made" (not made by me). I asked a lady in my church if she would be willing to help me sew this dress for A. She said with 4 boys and no dresses to sew she would LOVE to. Well after all was said and done, she sewed the whole thing. :) Thanks for the "help" Sara! It turned out great!
And a close up of the shoes ($2.50 from Once Upon a Child) and the headband she might be wearing (if she keeps it on). :)

And because it turned out so good, here is a picture of Sara cutting out the fabric (less you think we bought it). :)

A and T "helping" us out (pardon A's outfit she was needed for sizing so she's just in her diaper and cover). Oh and the one lonely shoe...I think that belongs to J (Sara's other son). :) Then it was time for a quick snack! A and T sitting and having a snack. They were sooo good that day! The both look a little confused (although their mouths are full of crackers). :)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a cute little dress! She will steal the show from your sister. :-)

Anonymous said...

That is so pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails