Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

August 2, 2008

New Capris!

Well I just recently bought a new pattern for Gauchos for Annika. I love them!! The pattern wasn't to hard to figure out. It took me a little longer to sew than what the pattern said (but that was because of me) the pattern was straight forward and easy to follow. The finished product: ADORABLE! I had the fabric sitting around and thought I'd give it a try. The nice thing is the pattern and instructions come as a pdf and you print it at home and have it on your computer for as long as you have the computer! :) You can make them either shorts, capris, or pants. The nice thing is NO elastic (yep you heard me right no elastic)! The other nice thing is that these fit very nicely over cloth diapers.

Here are a few pictures...there the best I can do as my little model doesn't like to stand still for the camera (or anything for that matter).

So you ask where did I get such a cute Gauchos pattern!?! Well from here:

http://hyenacart.com/ArtistryCreates/index.php?c=0&p=88493

She has a few other patterns available and also has some free tutorials....even one for a maternity skirt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your daughter is adorable! & gotta love the pants :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails