Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

July 15, 2008

Sorry for the slacking!

I just want to apologize to all my faithful readers (all 8 of you). :) I am sorry the last couple of weeks have not been good blogging weeks. We got back from vacation then we had to get ready for Vacation Bible School at our church. I being the assistant pastor's wife, he who is in charge of VBS also get to help ALOT. I was in charge of the decorations. We had our first two evenings and everything is going great! I still have a busy 3 days ahead of me and then we will be back to somewhat normalcy around here.

But be on alert...I am making A a dress for my sisters wedding and be sure that I will post my progress!

Here's the darling girl that will be wearing the dress!























Did I say "darling"?!?!























Oh...much better!!! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails