Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

July 22, 2008

15 Minute Smock

Today I said to myself:

"Self, I have not sewn anything in a while and I really have a want to sew."

I found my way to this website: http: //www.themayfly.com/weblog/

At the bottom of the page is a tutorial for a "Smocket" I then followed the link and came to some really easy instructions. This ou

Here is my finished project, this smock only took me about 15 minutes to sew and I like the fact that their is no need for button wholes (since my sewing machine doesn't do button wholes very well).

Here is a close up of the fabric that I used. I found this fabric at a garage sale for a $1 for both. I still have enough to make another one since this one may look like it won't fit A. But I'll have to try it on her later since we have 4 boys that I am watching and she doesn't want to stop playing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails