Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

May 31, 2008

Sewing Saturday

It's been a pretty busy week with little sewing involved. I did finish up the cloth diapers for a friend and shipped them out on Tuesday. I also sewed A two diapers this week. The pictures are still on my camera so I will show them another time. Here are the ones I just finished...



This week I plan on making a car organizer that you hang on the back of one of the front seats. I have some fabric that I purchased from Walmart for $1/yrd. I used some of it to make cloth shopping bags for when David's trips to Aldis. But I have enough that I am going to try this. I thought it would be helpful for our trip to Washington in 11 days. Did I mention we were going to Washington State. David's brother is getting married and we decided to take a 2 1/2 week vacation there...we are very excited!!

Here is where I got the pattern and tutorial for the car organizer.

http://www.themayfly.com/weblog/2007/10/the_car_organizer_howto.html

This look super easy and I'm hoping to whip it up this week. Take a look and see if it is something you would like to sew.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails