Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

March 21, 2008

Sew....Sew Saturday

Okay I'm 2 hours early but I was so excited to share what I made this week!! My biggest two project were my shopping bag (for when David goes to Aldis) and my prefolds.....


Here they are....

First off is my prefolds. These turned out better than I expected! The colors are GREAT. Now if I could figure out how to put them on Annika!!!! I might just end up selling them if I cannot figure it out. I will have to say I like my velcro fitted instead of these snappi prefolds.

I have to say I
love love love these colors...



Next is a prefold I embellished with some left over cloth I had sitting around. It is brown w/ cream polka dots. While it looks great this was hard to do b/c the material was sooo stretchy! I think if I had regular material it would of been a lot better and may have looked a little nicer.


And last is the grocery bag. I have only made one so far. The pattern was super easy! I can't remember the exact pattern but if you google "grocery bag sewing instructions" you will find a ton of instructions. I will look around and see if I can't find the exact pattern and share it with you later.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails