Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

January 17, 2008

Recent Crafts


I have been working on a lot of things...I have gotten a lot of things accomplished! Here are a few of the things I was able to get accomplished....


First up is a cloth diaper. This was suppose to be a medium....it ended up being maybe a newborn size. Guess I need to tweek the pattern a bit.



Next I have some inserts, these are my first inserts I have made with my left over cd material.

Here I have a diaper clutch. It holds a traveling wipes case and three diapers. It unfolds to be a changing mat (as you can see there is vinyl in the inside for easy clean up. I was excited to get this done so I could use it on the train ride to WI.





Last but not least is the hair ribbon holder I have been working on for Annika. I just finished it yesterday and am very excited to post a picture of the end result...
I made the two flowers on the holder they are hooked to a clip so that you can hook them to a headband. I tried to take a few action shots but Baby love was not into it.

Hope you enjoy reading about these as much as I enjoyed making them!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails