Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

April 22, 2014

Easter!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! We enjoyed our Sunday!

I promised pictures of the girls in their dresses. Well I didn't get individual pictures of just the girls but got the boys in it as well! :) I found a great tutorial for a flower for the top of the girls dresses here. I love the way they turned out and added just the right touch to the bodice of the dresses! They were so easy to make (even if you don't own a ruffle foot attachment for your machine). I also made matching hair flowers for them.

For the boys I serged up some quick bow ties (in about 5 minutes) the evening before from my tutorial here. :)


 My Crew:
Paxton, Donovan, Annika, Kendra

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails