Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

June 28, 2011

Variations of the Comfy Sleep Set:

I used the Comfy Sleep Set (another Pattern from Fishsticks Design, you can download the pattern from here (sizes newborn - 12 months but you have to buy the magazine for the directions). On Bonnie's blog you can also get the pattern in bigger sizes!

This is such a wonderful and easy pattern to sew up great for any baby or little kid! And adaptable!

Here's a picture of the a newborn Comfy Sleep Set (CSS) that I made (w/ matching diaper):

Photobucket

Here I changed the pattern into a dress (0-3 months): I ADORE this fabric!!

Photobucket

Here's one I turned into a baby gown: 0-3 months; I think I may make a hat to match with a pink flower on it!
Front:
Photobucket
Back:
Photobucket

Thanks for letting me share!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails