Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

October 29, 2010

Baby Shower Gift

My neighbor and friend is expecting a little baby girl (due in December). I woke up the day of her shower and had the urge to sew. Both of my kids and PD were still in bed, so I thought, "why not." I got up and "threw" together this little baby gift for her!

The pants are from the Katrina Soaker pattern and tutorial found here:
Photobucket

The Bib is also from a tutorial online (I just can't remember from where):
Photobucket

The hat is from my own concoction: I made Donovan and similar one you can see here:

And just in case you didn't think they'd fit a new born (the pants at least) this is a newborn diaper.
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails