Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

May 14, 2010

Finished McCall M6062

Remember this post?!? Well I finally finished the outfit!!

I started this outfit and finished the shirt (which I LOVE), I was procrastinating on the pants. I finally sat down and finished them up today. My sewing machine doesn't gather stitch without a lot of fuss (so I just decided on doing a single ruffle on the bottom of the pants). Even with the single ruffle I still like it. I ended up making a 2T which fit her well (except the elastic at the waist next time I will add a bit more). She usually wears a 3T.  She loves the outfit!

Action Shot: Watching the Birds. :)
Photobucket

Review for this pattern can be seen here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails