Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

October 22, 2009

It's been awhile!

It's been a long time since I posted on here....I'm not doing to good am I?? Life just seems to get more busy with the more kids you have and the more your husband works...kind of stinks sometimes! :) Here's a pair of longies I just finished for Van-man w/ a matching hat! I used the tutorial and pattern from Katrina's site:

Photobucket

Photobucket

By the way Van-man is going to be 4 months old next Monday...how time flies!

I believe I have done more stuff and I'll post when I have time. Today (and tomorrow) I'm off to help at an in-home daycare. I've been helping this lady for a couple of years and she's going out of state for a funeral for the weekend.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails