Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

June 20, 2009

For Carrie

This is for a friend of mine whom I don't know in person, but have met online. She is a very sweet woman! I don't know that she even knows who I am but I love to read her posts.

She went in yesterday to give birth to her 9th child. Sadly she lost that baby. She is very sick (she suffered an amniotic fluid embolism) and they are not sure if she will make it or not. Please if you have a second pray for her and her husband and children! Carrie herself is a christian and if she departs from this Earth many here would be sadden by it, but think of the joy Carrie will have to be in the presence of the wonderful Lord who loved and saved her!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails