Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

February 25, 2009

More Baby Things....

So I've decided to take a break from moving things around and paintings (since we are in need of taking things to the thrift store). And also getting paint. My husband decided that he wanted to get trim put up in the downstairs bedroom before we moved our bed down there so we are going to work on that this weekend. Along with finishing up painting Annika's last wall before we move her into her "big girl" room and we will have it all done before her birthday party in one week! I can't believe she's going to be two in one week!!

On to the Baby things...I have been trying very hard to get enough diapering items for this baby coming in June and I have succeeded!! I wouldn't mind making a few cute garments I have a gown in progress but need to move my sewing machine back downstairs near the ironing board! :)

First up...Inserts for our One Size diapers...Some for the new baby and 3 for Annika (she's testing one right now). As for the 5 small squares at the bottom, I don't know what to do with them but I hated wasting the microfiber (in the center of them).

Next up...these were suppose to be prefold diapers...but I can't figure out any fold that works so I'm going to use them for spit rags (especially if this ones spits up as much as A did)!! I did the green one today and the brown and turquoise one earlier last year.

All the fitted that I have made for this new baby....
These are the 4 diapers that I dyed...they were all white before and I'm not sure I wanted all white diapers!
And our storage container of new born diapers (I do have more than this just not made by me)! :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails