Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

February 16, 2009

Cake Mix Cookies!! THE RIGHT RECIPE!!


It has come to my attention (thanks Kat) that I have posted the wrong recipe for my cake mix cookies...so if you have tried this recipe...I'm SORRY it probably tasted horrible!

Here's the right ingredients and directions.
This recipe is for chocolate chocolate chip cookies!

Ingredients:
Cake Mix (Betty Crocker Super Moist Butter Recipe Dark Chocolate or any chocolate cake mix will work)
1 egg
1/2 cup Margin (one stick)
1 tbsp water
1 cup of chocolate chips (I add a few more b/c I love chocolate)!!

Directions:
Mix everything together, bake at 350 for 9-12 minutes

**note: I buy my cake mixes when they are on sale for about 99 cents and stock up so I have them for future when I am in need of making a quick batch.**

So enjoy!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails