Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

December 31, 2008

End in Sight...good bye 2008!

WOW...another year gone! I look back on 2008 and wonder where the time has gone.

Accomplishments:
  1. 1. I have become a better seamstress (now don't get me wrong I have a long ways to go)!
  2. 2. My little girl turned one and is quickly approaching 2. I'm not sure I'm ready for this (is any mother ready for her little ones to get older?).
  3. 3. Started my home-based business!
  4. 4. Done a better job at keeping my house clean.

Looking forward to:

  1. 1. The birth of our second baby in June!
  2. 2. Possible job changes for the husband
  3. 3. The year of potty learning (I'm hoping to get little Miss A potty trained by June, not looking promising if today was any indication)!

That's all I can think of for now...I also want to wish you all a healthy and happy 2009!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails