Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

May 3, 2008

Sewing Saturday

I told you last week, that I was working on a quilt for A's room (when we move her to a twin size bed). I'm not finished with it yet (I ran out of white material I need enough to make about 7 more blocks). Then I need to figure out what type of boarder to use. Here's a picture of the way it is looking so far...

This is my one and only sewing project this week. It has been kind of busy here. I can't remember all I did at the beginning, but we did go to a sheep farm on Tuesday, and ran lots of errands on Wednesday then Thursday-Saturday has been our city wide garage sale (I haven't been out yet today, but I'm hoping to go a little later when A wakes up). Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's really pretty! I would loe to learn to sew/use a sewing machine so I can make things for my future children. I think it's such a neat thing to do :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails