Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

April 15, 2008

Sewing I want to try...

I have found so many blogs with all of these great sewing ideas! I am in the middle of making Annika a quilt, sewing some cloth diapers for a friend, making hand stamped plaques, and helping a lady in my church with her daycare. Oh did I mention I'm a mom to a (almost walking) 13 month old?!? I often wonder when I will have the time to do all I have to do (or rather all I want to do).

I don't know if I will have the time to sew these but I thought i would share them with you! You can go to this site and see the picture and tutorial on how to sew these. They would be great gift ideas!

They are little sewing buckets and the tutorial can be found at this site:

http://vintagericrac.blogspot.com/2007/09/back-with-buckets.html

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails