Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

April 7, 2008

New Shoes...CHEAP

So my old pair of tennis shoes finally died. *sigh* I have been looking around for the last couple of days for a new pair. Today I went to the Nike store to see what they had (I had already checked there once) but I thought why not stop again (that and I found a 20% off coupon). So I went and looked down the aisles (before i just went to the clearance section). Little did I know that I would find some shoes that were cheap and comfortable!!

So here they are my $11.99 Nike Tennis Shoes from the Nike Outlet. YES that says $11.99!!


And before any of you leave a comment about the pink (I'm not a huge pink fan which everyone knows and seems to buy Annika pink because of the fact). For as cheap as they are I can deal with a little pink!! I actually do like them!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails