Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

February 16, 2008

Sew....Sew Saturday

Well, I didn't get any sewing done this week. Annika hasn't been feeling the greatest. But my neighbor and I are working on sewing some shopping cart covers. She finished hers yesterday and I plan on making mine maybe today (maybe next week). :) I got the pattern from:

http://crafts.sleepingbaby.net/cart_cover.html

This is the only free pattern for a shopping cart cover that I could find. We made the simpler patter (the square one and will use either elastic or a draw string to connect this to a cart. So if you are in need of a shopping cart cover. You have come to the right place (well...to find one anyways).

Like I said I didn't get any sewing done, but I did finish my first official order for my new home business (Perfectly Named).

Have a great afternoon!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love your new website! The polka dots are adorable. Good luck--if I ever get some extra money, I will definitely get one bc they are beautiful!
And my friend just made a cart cover for me--it is great! I always thought they were dumb before, but I don't know what I did without them for the girls! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails