Happenings of my daily life....as a mother, business owner, and stay at home mom!

February 5, 2008

Dessert Tuesday

MMmmm...my favorite part of the week. Dessert Tuesday. Here is my first ever dessert Tuesday post....

When I got married my husband's family gave me a recipe box with all of their families recipes. I am excited to share some of those recipes with you!

This recipe is a very easy recipe and tastes soooo good!

Name: Cherry/Blueberry Dessert

Ingredients:
2 Cans of Pie filling (Cherry or Blueberry)
1 Box of White Cake Mix
1 Stick of Butter
Nuts (to your liking if desired) I skip this part, I'm not a huge nut fan

Instructions:
  1. Spread the 2 cans of pie filling on bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish.
  2. Sprinkle the white cake mix over the top of the pie filling.
  3. Melt the butter and drizzle it over the top of the pie filling.
  4. If using nuts place nuts on top.
Bake for 40-45 minutes on Oven temp of 350 degrees.

Feel free to serve this with either whipped cream, cool whip (my personal favorite) or a scoop of ice cream.

We made this dessert when our youth group at church put on a banquet for the adults it was a big hit!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for entering my contest and stopping by the blog. Hope you'll stop by again soon. Thanks.

S.B.

http://bethriftylikeus.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails